Tuesday, October 6, 2009

teacher alia?

ok..dah raya dah...fun!!!

apologies for not updating my blog..reason no 1 : i am not on job rite now!!! yuhuuuuuu~~~~~~ for this two weeks, i am VOLUNTEERING to become a teacher at this children shelther house thingy...part of the office programme......owh before anyone says how baik my office is...its not baik..trust me...every year and throughout the year..my company will send a group of three associates to go to this charity programme....why??? coz of TAX DEDUCTIONS kotttt!! duh..ikhlas lar sgt my company kannnn...hahahahaha

anyway...for this two weeks...i shall be called as teacher alia..wuahaha..i teach nursery rhymes...bm tatabahasa...english..and basic math..woohoo..bgn kul 8...bertolak arnd 8.30...school starts at 9...lunch break from 12-2...5 finish school...wuahhhhhh..heaven kot! did i mention that there is no use of laptop?? fun!!

ok..promise esok update lagi byk k...mcm malas je tonite..tgh surfing flight tix to cuti cuti...hahahaha..johor bahru..here i come!
ps - cik aufa..sila tgk at my bottom right page..ada org from kawasaki jepun k view my blog..err...hometown matsujun kan? ke nanba senpai? *gelak guling guling* gewd nyte peeps!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnye....peduli lah tax deduction ke ape...dpt keje ngn budak2!!! nak ikuuuttttttt........

erm..jap...bm tatabahasa..heeee....

Azalia Suhaimi said...

bestnya volunteering work! :)

Happy teaching, babe!

me being as usual.. said...

I thought u promise to update... hurrrrrrmsssss~
cikgu alia, from japan did not necessarily mean from the-guy-who-must-not-be mentioned-coz-alia-will-always-get-gedss...
maybe that person is a SHE!!
heheh..not enough evidence, reject!!