Friday, October 14, 2011

its 2011 already .. ?

looks at my last post....it was in 2010 !! and now..its OCTOBER 2011 for goodness sake! hahahaha

so..what have I been doing for the past 10 months..?

ladies and gentlemen....

I HAVE OFFICIALLY RESIGNED FROM PWC ON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2011 !!!

woot~ woot~ joget joget..

I'm happy leaving PwC...like finally..!! but I do appreciate all the experiences I gained in PwC..the person I am now...the true friendships of 1 Malaysia...the knowledge...the skills and the not-so life :) haha..if I need to list down the top 5 things relates to PwC...the list would be as follow:

1. I learn how to drive because of PwC. From Port Klang to heart of KL, from Padang Jawa to Brickfields...u name it, I've been there...driving..and of course, parking!! owh yeah :)

2. True office friendships..its hard to find true friends with auditors...they either be friend with you coz you are on of the team mates thus kena la kawan so that he/she can ask you to do their tasks....or they just simply kawan in this assignment, and next day bwat bwat tak kenal...hahaha..but I'm glad to meet few great and awesome ppl in PwC..who never fails to keep in touch eventhough some of us left PwC earlier and some still stuck there :) To miss Farhana, Amira Aisha, Yap Ai Lin and also Big Boss Shyamkumar..thank you for true friendships! Always keep in touch ya *hugs*

3. The hardship skills...being in big four really makes you a heartless person..and that is the skill needed in this rough business world...I used to terasa when ppl commented on my work or those sarcastic talked-behind-your-back thingy..but now....heartless lady i am...haha..thank god I have a boyfie who always keep my two feet on the ground so that I dont become heartless at home..I can simply ask strangers if there's any queries for example, where do you buy your shoes that you are wearing? ...its in our genes that we always segan nak tanyer...but no..being auditor...TANYER JEEEEE !!! owh and I used to give answer each time there's a question..betul or not..dont care..janji jawab...which is also a good skills now as I am pursuing my studies in local uni :) Jawab je lecturer tuhhhh....

4. Accounting experiences...if you enjoy learning your Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting/Business and want to pursue further in audit life...think again!!! it is a completely different world !! The fraud cases, the reality of collecting debts, fixed assets gone missing, inventories got burnt down...all are very interesting indeed...I am thankful for having a varieties in my portfolio during my years in PwC...not forgetting, I also build good relationships with my client..thank you to U-Freight, Chep and also Felda...you know who you are..keep in touch and do offer me nice jobs! :)

5. Last but not least..hurms..the big fat payslips each months! and the claims...and bonuses..I managed to taste whats it like to have a 5digit payslip...best giler!!! hahahahahahaha

To PwC, thank you for the roller coaster life for the past 2 years and 9months....

so long ~~

now, fully concentrate on my boyfie...LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)