Friday, March 30, 2012

maya the cat

apologies for not updating / writing..

first - i was kinda stuck with the layout thingy, background, need to upload photos to own server-whatever..

second - i don't have a lappie nemore since resigned :( currently using a desktop in the house which was purchased before i fly off to new zealand..ok, i think when i was in form 5 *hugs the desktop for still operating*

3rd - i have a cat :)
heeeeee...introducing you, MAYA, the cat :) thus after this, most of the posts will be cat related..hehe..well, u can't blame me, you don't wanna me to talk about accounting and auditing standards right? (current job : ACCA student in UITM, yeay)

some of my best friends are getting married, just got married, just to know she's pregnant...which lead me to sentimental value...they are growing up and mature now..hence more reason for me to not update the blog as whenever i wanna write about them..teardrops..huhu..of course i am happy for each of them, but deep down, i know things would never be the same again *memories*

so since the background is up and running..insyaAllah, i will slowly update my stories here

time to abum with Maya :)

No comments: