Wednesday, August 26, 2009

and i decided to blog again..

kia ora...
i always wanted to blog again. i was an active blogger when i was back in chch and sumhow it got stop when i'm back here in malaysia. it has been monthssssss since the last time i wrote. i miss writing. i do. i miss sharing my thoughts and experience too.

thus i have planned to activate my blog again. was contemplating whether to make it private or not. decided not to make it private as i love receiving comments. comments mean sumbdy actually cared for you *in this technology way of life* thus if i make it private, i'm not sure who i wanna to invite to read it. i do not have lots of friends *sob sob*

again, i have planned to activate my blog. being perfectionist and wanted to make my layout, theme and music perfect takes ages when u are an auditor. owh, did i tell u that i am working as an auditor now? in an owh-so-prestigious company called PricewaterhouseCoopers. well..i have no comment on that yet. work is work. no complain. thats my motto. *boring*

thank god by 1st Ramadhan i am satisfied with everything here. but work still pulls me behind. plus the fact that i am currently studying part time too. with family responsibilities and different group of friends. its hard to make time for all.

so again, what makes me write again today? the answer is simple...

I JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY!

dun worry. alhamdullillah i'm fine. no one got hurt. but i did bang the car real bad. poor 'chuck'...the front really got smashed up. i am just gonna summarized what has happened. i was driving from client's place back to office as there was a function starts at 6pm. it was smooth journey from my place till i reached jalan damansara towards bangsar (sprint highway) and all of sudden there's a long queue to turn right and next thing i know it was like.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....kedebosh!!!!!!!

so i hope by writing this, no one will ask me again. *wishful*. lazy to tell over and over again but i guess thats part of life. jaga tepi kain org is a must kannn. gossips kot!

so today i am on emergency leave. settle first part of police report yesterday nite. an experience i do not want to repeat. now waiting to finalize the report and den need to settle the insurance and workshop. crap! next week my client would be in shah alam. owh how laaa..taking bus? *dayah, need ur help here*

owh for those reading and know how 'fun' my work in the firm is...today..i mean till 1.20pm...i have been receiving calls from everyone asking me to replicate!!!! sooo much of their concern kannnn...owh i decided to take EL (emergency leave) last nite. den this morning, i tertido till 8.45am kot, till sumone woke me up. den only i realized that none of my team actually contacted me asking if me come to work or not! such a happy family i have kannn....den wen i txted them saying me taking EL and such.....continuously calls of replicating and info....owh so sweet laaa..nvertheless it doesnt bother me much la..was prepared for it dah...work is work...they are just officemates and not friends *fullstop*

oklah. i think the report is ready. need to go.

owh dun worry. i will be actively sharing my thoughts and updates here. the accident thought me lessons of life. LESSONS k.

the accident thought me that...

...i dun really have much friends that i can be fully dependable of. like will be there for you no matter what..i really had to scroll the name list and thinking whether each of the names has other obligations or commitments and such..finally i got tired and just dun call any of my friends yet

...in order to be dependable and happy..since i cant rely on 'org tersayang' and such...i shall activate my blog again. i know my blog will always be here and i can share everything here *thank you blog*

...there are friends who knows u real well and can cheer u up no matter how sad i am. did i tell you that i cried like air terjun yesterday after the accident? i guess all my accumulated probs got sum up and it just burst!

...family is the best. has the bestest abg in the whole world! *currently i am his proud mr bean who hit a car*

...all things that happen ada hikmahnya. eventhough i met an accident. i'm still ok. the other ppl in the other car is ok. my best friend got a job in pwc too and starting soon. manage to get EL today to have at least few hours of break from job.

...sorted few personal issues with my feelings.

i am slowly climbing back to my ladder of life. will you help me along the way?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh very sorry to know that you had an accident.
Well, i agree with you anyway. Lepas balik Malaysia for good, seems like I lost my friend one by one. Is it bcoz of me or friends or the surroundings here or too many commitment, i dont know. But I guess too many commitment is absolutely friends coz pk kat chch I have no one except for my friends. So friends is family.
Anyway, dont be so sad. You're still my lalings no matter what even tho sometimes I dont have much time for you;)
Keep on writing bebeh.
-yuli

^^, said...

Aiyo..itu saga hijau sudah kena langgar? nasib baik the driver is ok...isk isk..next time careful ya.
tp hikmahnya dpt a few hours break from work, that'd be nice i hope.

tp yg paling best, yeaaaay tambah one more blog to read..hehe..dont be so caught up with your work ya auditor..i know u can still write in between those working papers.hehehe

fiQeE-farHaNa said...

finally got time off to read your blog...have been looking fwd to reading it since u txted me...its great that u cud find a medium to share ur feelings...im no good with blogging...(yet maybe)...i totally agree with you...some tragedy or events can be a turning point in one's life..you start to realise what u truly hv and what u dont...the decisions u make...the things that truly make u happy and sad..im sorry if i wasnt helpful enuff when u called...i was going to rush to u...but u said u dah dekat ngn rumah...but all in all...im so glad that u were okay...no injuries whatsoever...but sad that chuck kene masuk icu...neways dear...take care k...be strong..only we can understand who we really are...

Anonymous said...

owh how laaa..taking bus? *dayah, need ur help here*


okay, here's what you can do...get a bus from kj station to subang parade *which is exactly the same bus i'm taking now!!!* and then you take the komuter from there to shah alam. *but komuter very lembab and whatever*

or you take lrt to kl sentral and then take the bus to shah alam..

hehe...

or better still you tumpang my brother ke uitm..eheheheheee..