Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*speechless*

as at 10.25pm, alhamdullillah i manage to cover most of the process...its not fun i tell you.

first i went to balai polis traffik again tis morning. just to take the stupid report which they can easily give it to me yesterday nite but no. ikut protokol, kena ambik the next day. pffttttt. dah lar mcm jauh kot kat jalan tun hs lee. plus with pakcik pakcik polis thinking they are hot and abg-abg insurance thinking i need help. soooooo gross k. sumpah mcm nak mandi wajib terus k. hahahahaha

while waiting for the report to be ready. called my insurance. there this one chinese shop at kmpung kayu ara which is the authorised bengkel for my insurance but mum insist to go to proton edar still. google and found one near seksyen 13 (eventhough kat mutiara damansara ada satu..haha)

so went to the proton edar insurance claim dept first. owh that abang is sooooooo buncit k *i am writing tis at nite, after buka posa, so segala kutukan tidak mengurangkan pahala posa saya..sekian :)* he thinks like we are so stupid and dumb. iye. mmg saya yang bw kete itu and saya langgar. dun have to repeat it over and over again. pastu ckp. nie boleh settle as fast as possible. most prob after raya ok! sumpah lama kotttttttt! pastu alasan dier sbb org lain nak raya jugak....what abt me? i ada kerja kotttttt!!!

but since i opt to keep quiet all the way and let mum handle it. so i diam je lah. the way he look at first..eeuuwwwwwwww...i always have things again these 'perasan pakciks'..*sigh*

do u know when u make a report at balai police, u have to write it in malay. such as pada hari ketika saya sedang memandu kereta dari ke .......tiba-tiba sesuatu berlaku dan saya cuba menekan brek tetapi terlanjak ke hadapan dan melanggar kereta di
hahahaha. mum and abg was arguing what to write while i type. boleh tak pakcik tuh tanyer i boleh type computer ke tak? am i that buta-IT? *geleng geleng kepala*

me without a car is like a lipas with its leg *lipas kudung*...my pikiran is sooo serabut thinking abt work and classes..how laaa..howwww??

i can smell the issue arising soon. esok my second bro nak gie kl. wanting mom to send him to lrt. mom has kelas ngaji everyday from 8.30 to 2pm. so how??? i have work. mom now has to send me. esok and lusa ok lagi. still at SS2 je. after that?? *telan panadol*
thinking nnt next week i have to go out from hse like at 6 kot so that mom can return back here by 8 to attend her classes. balik confirm lepas terawikhs laa br she is free. *finding energy drink to keep me strong*

owh my EL day isnt that bad...managed to go to bazaar ramadhan td. eventhough me mcm takde mood nak makan *have been sakiting perut since last week*..i enjoyed my moments there. and i managed to go to terawikh at masjid mujahideen td. met few mom's friend and gossip. *ok..dlm masjib kot*

so i guess its not that bad afterall. esok confirm have to tell setori mori to my team. owh i didnt touch my work at all *clap clap*

its almost 11 now. kinda sleepy. i miss chuck. i really do. the garage seem empty without chuck. i'm sorry chuck for leaving u behind at proton edar. u must be cold and lonely. i promise i would take good care of you after tis k. eventhough rmai ckp proton is no good and such, but after the accident makes me heart chuck evenmore. he's been good to me. tonz of memories in the car. so how many ppl kutuk proton, i stand on my very two on feet that my chuck is strong! *emo tak bertempat plis*

u will never realize what you have until it is gone infront of your very own two eyes...

i wish i have a boyfie now. maybe he could help out a little. guys and car are inseparable kan. or at least guy-friends that could help me out a little. huhuhuhu. takpelah. life move on.

my phone is extremely quiet tonite. kinda miss that person who calls me 'baby'. owh well....

toodles~

ps - few ppl annoys me, forcing me to go to ksp dinner (office dinner)..if you dun know whats goin on with my life, dun make assumption and force me to have fun. me in no mood and plis respect that. thank you *eventhough no one in the office read this..i think*

3 comments:

me being as usual.. said...

Alia, today I'm thinking about which friends I'm still in contact with n which are not.. then, I think of you (which of course always there for me).. sorry to get to know the news late.. u know me, my adik2 tersyg always get their hands on the computer.. alia, after I followed u around in chuck, I was also thinking in buying proton.. n I'm still insisted to do that.. so, ur chuck actually really contributed a lot to my decision.. be proud of him ok!.. alia.. biarkan pakcik2 itu merasekan diri mereka best.. walau zaman berubah, that kind of attitude will always remain.. alia.. ofa doa sgt2 alia ok je sll.. ape yg alia tulis sbnrnyer dekat2 same ngan ape yg ofa alami gk.. bile bace, ade gk rase lega, sbb ade org lain rase ape yg kite rase.. huhu.. adekah ini dilema umur 24?? camner pun, seriously, hope that u can get through all the harshness even if u r alone at that time.. n please remember, I'll always support you!!! oo.. lupe lak.. slmt berpuasa alia.. thank you for choosing me as one of your readers..

H n K,
aufa.

fiQeE-farHaNa said...

gile emotional ofa...haha..ampun...me thinking of buying proton juga..ehehe...chuck will hv a friend...maybe sometime nxt year...i heart you...

Anonymous said...

aww....chuck is an inspiration la!! orang lain bole blah ok! i pun duk pikir nak beli saga tuh...just like chuck onli different color. provided i get a REAL job soon..tsk tsk.. *drama tak sudah*
i siap igt nak interview your experince lagi dgn chuck...before i get a friend for chuck..hehe